Last chance to get Vail Resort’s Epic Pass
November 21, 2013
Summit County is home to three of the iconic mountains included in Vail Resorts' Epic Pass.
There are only a few more days to take advantage of all the pass has to offer. Sales for the 2013-14 winter season end on Nov. 24.
Sold in all 50 U.S. states and 80 countries across the globe, the Epic Pass gives skiers and riders access to 26 mountains in four countries, including unlimited, unrestricted skiing and riding at Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Vail, Beaver Creek and Eldora in Colorado.
The pass also includes Canyons in Park City, Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood at Lake Tahoe; Afton Alps in Minnesota and Mount Brighton in Michigan.
Adventurous world travelers can also take advantage of five free days at Verbier, Switzerland; five consecutive free days at Arlberg, Austria; and five free days at Les 3 Vallées, France, with the Epic Pass.
Vail Resorts is offering the season pass at $729 for adults and $379 for children ages 5-12.
For more information or to purchase a pass online, visit http://www.epicpass.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Man found dead in Yampa River following extensive search
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- I-70 road update: Eastbound now open at Vail Pass after crash