Meeting for Colorado Mountain College leadership program slated for Tuesday
July 22, 2013
Colorado Mountain College is hosting an informational meeting about its Leadership Summit program next week at the Breckenridge campus.
The meeting, which is scheduled for 8:30-9:30 a.m. Tuesday, is geared toward community members who want to make a difference in Summit County. Program administrators and alumnus of the program will be in attendance to answer questions.
Now in its ninth year, Leadership Summit combines community awareness with leadership development. The nine-month program begins Sept. 28 and participants can expect to gain enhanced communication skills and exposure to Summit County's critical issues, as well as opportunities to connect with local leaders from government, nonprofits and the business arenas.
Applications are due Aug. 26 for individuals who live or work in Summit County. Some partial scholarships are available.
For more information, contact program administrator Suzanne Price at 468-5989 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about the Summit Leadership program can also be found online by visiting, http://www.coloradomtn.edu/LeadershipSummit.
Trending In: Local
- Male skier, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Six-story hotel proposal hopes to “put Dillon on the map”
- Summit County real estate prices soar due to high demand, low inventory
- Former Summit Housing Authority director reaches settlement with county
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4