Meeting for Colorado Mountain College leadership program slated for Tuesday
July 22, 2013
Colorado Mountain College is hosting an informational meeting about its Leadership Summit program next week at the Breckenridge campus.
The meeting, which is scheduled for 8:30-9:30 a.m. Tuesday, is geared toward community members who want to make a difference in Summit County. Program administrators and alumnus of the program will be in attendance to answer questions.
Now in its ninth year, Leadership Summit combines community awareness with leadership development. The nine-month program begins Sept. 28 and participants can expect to gain enhanced communication skills and exposure to Summit County's critical issues, as well as opportunities to connect with local leaders from government, nonprofits and the business arenas.
Applications are due Aug. 26 for individuals who live or work in Summit County. Some partial scholarships are available.
For more information, contact program administrator Suzanne Price at 468-5989 or email@example.com. Information about the Summit Leadership program can also be found online by visiting, http://www.coloradomtn.edu/LeadershipSummit.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Faces of Hope, Part 1: Frisco mother still coming to terms with her son’s 2006 suicide
- Summit County police blotter: Woman unfazed by bee swarm inside her car
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Summit County eyes completion of Lake Hill master plan process
- Summit High School honors seven ’17 senior scholars