Meeting for Colorado Mountain College leadership program slated for Tuesday
July 22, 2013
Colorado Mountain College is hosting an informational meeting about its Leadership Summit program next week at the Breckenridge campus.
The meeting, which is scheduled for 8:30-9:30 a.m. Tuesday, is geared toward community members who want to make a difference in Summit County. Program administrators and alumnus of the program will be in attendance to answer questions.
Now in its ninth year, Leadership Summit combines community awareness with leadership development. The nine-month program begins Sept. 28 and participants can expect to gain enhanced communication skills and exposure to Summit County's critical issues, as well as opportunities to connect with local leaders from government, nonprofits and the business arenas.
Applications are due Aug. 26 for individuals who live or work in Summit County. Some partial scholarships are available.
For more information, contact program administrator Suzanne Price at 468-5989 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about the Summit Leadership program can also be found online by visiting, http://www.coloradomtn.edu/LeadershipSummit.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his final lift ride
- Breckenridge paid parking to be managed by private company
- Colorado health insurance regulators holding public meeting on 2018 premium rates
- Disposable plastic bags vanishing in Avon; point-of-sale ban goes into effect May 1
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Vail Resorts to buy The North Face and Columbia stores in Breckenridge
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Frisco workforce-housing project delayed amid rising construction costs
- US beer critic names Frisco’s Outer Range a top new brewery