National Alliance on Mental Illness hosting fundraising garage sale in Frisco on September 9
August 31, 2017
The Colorado High Country branch of the National Alliance on Mental Illness will be holding a fundraising garage sale on Saturday, Sept. 9 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Peak School parking lot in Frisco.
The group, a grassroots organization that provides support and advocacy for people affected by mental illness and their families, is seeking donations and volunteers for the sale, which will include household items, furniture, clothes, toys and sports equipment.
All proceeds form the sale will go directly to NAMI High Country Colorado programs and services. Those who are interested in volunteering or have items to donate can call Skye at 720-481-9079.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his final lift ride
- EPA works to clean up the toxic Jumbo Mine near Keystone Resort
- Colorado health insurance regulators holding public meeting on 2018 premium rates
- Disposable plastic bags vanishing in Avon; point-of-sale ban goes into effect May 1
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Frisco workforce-housing project delayed amid rising construction costs
- US beer critic names Frisco’s Outer Range a top new brewery
- Vail Resorts to buy The North Face and Columbia stores in Breckenridge