Noxious weed workshop coming to Summit County Aug. 4
July 26, 2017
The Summit County Weed Department and Middle Park Conservation District will hold a noxious weed workshop from 9-11 a.m. Aug. 4, at the Summit County Community Center in Frisco.
Anyone who brings a bag of noxious weeds will receive a bag of flower or grass seeds, but the main focus of the workshop will be discussing the effectiveness of organic vs. synthetic herbicides and the debut of the new Summit County Noxious Weed Management Guide.
The workshop is free, but people are asked to RSVP with Katlin at email@example.com or 970-531-0127 by Aug. 3. Refreshments will be provided.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge paid parking to be managed by private company
- Disposable plastic bags vanishing in Avon; point-of-sale ban goes into effect May 1
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his final lift ride
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Breckenridge’s newest fire station opens near Peak 7 in response to continued growth
- Vail Resorts to buy The North Face and Columbia stores in Breckenridge
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Frisco workforce-housing project delayed amid rising construction costs
- Colorado gem hunters are back near Alma mine that was once a mother lode of rhodochrosite, the official state mineral