Petal power on display across the county
July 12, 2014
Local photographer Bill Linfield has a sharp eye for Summit's wildflowers. All of these shots were taken recently while Linfield was out hiking. Some, like the one at right, were taken at high elevation. That one was shot in Mayflower Gulch, south of Copper Mountain at 12,500 feet.
If you've taken some recent photos, send them our way.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Silverthorne construction fatality may have been caused by equipment blind spot, inspectors say
- Frisco development code changes to be considered at council meeting
- All Colorado counties will have Obamacare insurance plans in 2018
- Top 5 most-read stories on SummitDaily.com, week of June 18
- Gov. John Hickenlooper takes a spin in visit to possible link in Alma-to-Aspen trail loop
- Goar: Vail Resorts leading the charge to address housing crisis (column)
- Blue River group recasts hopes of golden fishing designation
- Colorado’s multiplying moose moving eastward, running into people
- High Country Crime: ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor
- Silverthorne celebrates opening of $9M performing arts center