Pheil: Tracking your email marketing campaigns’ success
February 9, 2014
When done well, email marketing can be an exceptionally effective way to follow up with online sales leads and reach out to customers directly — if you can get people to open your emails, that is.
Now there's an option for businesses and salespeople to gauge their email campaigns' success and to figure out what's working and what's not.
Important note: This service is for businesses using Gmail, Apple Mail or Outlook to send out their emails. It is not for businesses currently using email newsletter programs like MailChimp, Emma or ConstantContact.
Signals by Hubspot is a tool that offers a free service (or a team service for $10 a month that carefully tracks your email campaigns). It sends you notifications letting you know which emails are opened, who is opening them, and which links they're clicking on — so you'll know who to follow-up with, which products and services to push, and what email strategies are really working.
Prevent wasted time on ineffective email marketing, and spend more time reaching out to the prospects and customers who show genuine interest in your services.
For more information, visit http://www.getsignals.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Grab Bag: Your Three Links of the Week
1. http://tinyurl.com/3vly2rp: URL shortening services are wonderful, wonderful things. You've probably been able to tell I love them as I use them for most of my Links of the Week each week. And while you may already be familiar with services like TinyURL.com and Bitly.com, there are also URL shortening services that integrate directly into your browser. This article explains how to use your browser's add-ons to shorten URLs quickly.
2. http://tinyurl.com/nwfr7vd: WiFi printing, bluetooth printing, iPrinting — modern printers offer you the convenience of printing from anywhere and from any device, but the setup process can often feel rather complex and frustrating. This great article explains each printing option and how to properly set up your new printer to easily work with the devices you need it to. Printing headaches be gone.
3. http://tinyurl.com/l6lo96h: If you have a slow Internet connection, you may experience ongoing issues loading YouTube videos, especially since YouTube switched how they handle their streaming mode a few years back. Thanks to this Lifehacker article, you can disable their streaming mode (which only allows you to preload a video a few seconds ahead of time) so that you can preload an entire video and stop the frustrating jumping and skipping.
Erin Pheil is the owner of TimeForCake Creative Media—the Web Design & Strategy company voted #1 in Best of Summit. Visit her company's website at http://www.timeforcake.com or email Erin at email@example.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his final lift ride
- Breckenridge paid parking to be managed by private company
- Colorado health insurance regulators holding public meeting on 2018 premium rates
- Disposable plastic bags vanishing in Avon; point-of-sale ban goes into effect May 1
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Vail Resorts to buy The North Face and Columbia stores in Breckenridge
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Frisco workforce-housing project delayed amid rising construction costs
- US beer critic names Frisco’s Outer Range a top new brewery