Prime Breckenridge parking spaces up for grabs in town-run lottery
September 26, 2013
Prime Breckenridge parking spaces up for grabs
The town of Breckenridge announced this week the availability of a limited number of parking permits for the Tiger Dredge and Klack Placer parking lots, according to a Breckenridge Police Department news release.
The permits are available to employees and business owners whose business is located inside Breckenridge, but outside the core parking district.
Applications are being accepted now through 4 p.m. Oct. 18. The Breckenridge Parking Department is hosting a lottery Oct. 21. Randomly chosen winners will be contacted and given further instructions on how to pick up their permit.
Parking permits cost $50 and are valid for one specific car and lot during the 2013-14 season.
Proof of employment is required at time of application submission. Applicants with unpaid parking citations will not be considered.
Applications are available online at http://www.townofbreckenridge.com. Click on "Parking and Community Service" located under the "Departments and Services" tab.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Faces of Hope, Part 1: Frisco mother still coming to terms with her son’s 2006 suicide
- Summit High School honors seven ’17 senior scholars
- Historic Frisco cabin to be disassembled after sagging under years of snow
- Peak School in Frisco awards diplomas to first graduating class
- Snowy Peaks provides nontraditional route across graduation finish line