Real estate merger connects the Front Range to the western slope
January 13, 2017
Real estate merger connects the Front Range to the Western Slope
New Age Real Estate, a residential brokerage and property management firm based out of Denver, has merged with Fleisher Real Estate. Fleisher serves both the residential and commercial real estate market, and helps clients from Aspen to Parachute, Colorado.
New Age owner and broker, J. Daren Roberts, will act as president of the two companies. Former Fleisher president, Craig Rathbun, will continue working with the firm's operations as the managing broker, overseeing the brokerage division, agents and support staff.
New Age Real Estate has offices across the state in Denver, Colorado Springs, Boulder and Fort Collins. Fleisher is largely concentrated on the Western Slope with locations in Basalt, Carbondale, Glenwood Springs and Rifle.
—Summit Daily staff
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge stalking victim says court case barely scratched surface of battle with abuse
- Aspen man who died at parking garage ran to his death
- Summit County residents take to the streets for March for Science
- Breckenridge Ski Resort celebrates closing day with Breck Plunge
- High Country Crime: Bar brawler arrested in Snowmass