Real estate merger connects the Front Range to the western slope
January 13, 2017
Real estate merger connects the Front Range to the Western Slope
New Age Real Estate, a residential brokerage and property management firm based out of Denver, has merged with Fleisher Real Estate. Fleisher serves both the residential and commercial real estate market, and helps clients from Aspen to Parachute, Colorado.
New Age owner and broker, J. Daren Roberts, will act as president of the two companies. Former Fleisher president, Craig Rathbun, will continue working with the firm's operations as the managing broker, overseeing the brokerage division, agents and support staff.
New Age Real Estate has offices across the state in Denver, Colorado Springs, Boulder and Fort Collins. Fleisher is largely concentrated on the Western Slope with locations in Basalt, Carbondale, Glenwood Springs and Rifle.
—Summit Daily staff
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- EPA works to clean up the toxic Jumbo Mine near Keystone Resort
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his final lift ride
- Colorado health insurance regulators holding public meeting on 2018 premium rates
- Breckenridge mayor, town manager to meet public over coffee today
- Disposable plastic bags vanishing in Avon; point-of-sale ban goes into effect May 1
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Frisco workforce-housing project delayed amid rising construction costs
- US beer critic names Frisco’s Outer Range a top new brewery
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident