Real estate merger connects the Front Range to the western slope
January 13, 2017
Real estate merger connects the Front Range to the Western Slope
New Age Real Estate, a residential brokerage and property management firm based out of Denver, has merged with Fleisher Real Estate. Fleisher serves both the residential and commercial real estate market, and helps clients from Aspen to Parachute, Colorado.
New Age owner and broker, J. Daren Roberts, will act as president of the two companies. Former Fleisher president, Craig Rathbun, will continue working with the firm's operations as the managing broker, overseeing the brokerage division, agents and support staff.
New Age Real Estate has offices across the state in Denver, Colorado Springs, Boulder and Fort Collins. Fleisher is largely concentrated on the Western Slope with locations in Basalt, Carbondale, Glenwood Springs and Rifle.
—Summit Daily staff
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Dillon town council sends hotel development back to drawing board
- CDOT starts $2.5 million wildlife fence installation on I-70
- Summit High School 2016-17 first semester gold-level honor roll
- Mrs. Summit County works with pageant to collect teddy bears for children
- Rocky Mountain resorts report lodging revenue up by 7.2 percent
- Storm set to break Summit County’s dry spell with as many as 7 inches predicted Thursday
- Breckenridge businesses facing discipline over December drug bust
- Breckenridge Police Department a leader on diversity and inclusion
- Summit County real estate roundup: High-end real estate sales see spike in January
- Summit County daycare teachers to get free health care access