Real estate merger connects the Front Range to the western slope
January 13, 2017
Real estate merger connects the Front Range to the Western Slope
New Age Real Estate, a residential brokerage and property management firm based out of Denver, has merged with Fleisher Real Estate. Fleisher serves both the residential and commercial real estate market, and helps clients from Aspen to Parachute, Colorado.
New Age owner and broker, J. Daren Roberts, will act as president of the two companies. Former Fleisher president, Craig Rathbun, will continue working with the firm's operations as the managing broker, overseeing the brokerage division, agents and support staff.
New Age Real Estate has offices across the state in Denver, Colorado Springs, Boulder and Fort Collins. Fleisher is largely concentrated on the Western Slope with locations in Basalt, Carbondale, Glenwood Springs and Rifle.
—Summit Daily staff
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Local
- Summit County could be the new home of police-led driving school
- Breckenridge transportation the topic of Summit Daily’s next What’s Brewing event
- Summit County assessor triumphs in bulk of initial property-tax appeals
- Dillon man recognized for stopping crime in City Market parking lot
- Breckenridge police issued shelter in place warning due to barricarded individual
- Summit County police blotter: Cop stumbles on freshly-powdered nose
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3+ feet of snow blankets region; power outages begin
- Fremont Recpath receives $4 million in federal funds for construction
- ‘Unstable’ man attacks Aspen police with razor blades
- Take 5: Life of a Copper Mountain avalanche rescue dog