Red, White & Blue Fire to host job forums ahead of firefighter candidate testing
February 19, 2017
The Red, White & Blue Fire Protection District (RWB) will be hosting two jobs forums this month to provide insight on careers in fire service and share what the job entails.
The forums will be held on Thursday, Feb. 23 from 4:30-6 p.m. and Thursday, March 16 from 4:30-6 p.m. Both will be held in the boardroom of Station 6, located at 316 North Main Street in Breckenridge. The forums are free and open to the public.
Deputy chief of operation Paul Kuhn, Human Resources officer Amanda Seidler and the Station 6 crew will be on hand to deliver a presentation, lead a discussion and answer questions.
RWB will be testing for firefighter candidates from March 1-29. More information and applications can be found online at http://www.RWBFire.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Gov. John Hickenlooper takes a spin in visit to possible link in Alma-to-Aspen trail loop
- Summit County overdose trial defendant sentenced to two years in community corrections
- Business briefs: Summit County luxury home sales double in May
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- Breckenridge ambulance provider stripped of transport rights after spat with county government
- Faces of Hope, Part 5: Breckenridge couple learns to live with pain of son’s suicide
- Summit Daily editorial: What happened to Vail Resorts’ $30 million housing pledge?
- A sneak peek at the $9 million Silverthorne Performing Arts Center (video, photos)