Red, White & Blue Fire to host job forums ahead of firefighter candidate testing
February 19, 2017
The Red, White & Blue Fire Protection District (RWB) will be hosting two jobs forums this month to provide insight on careers in fire service and share what the job entails.
The forums will be held on Thursday, Feb. 23 from 4:30-6 p.m. and Thursday, March 16 from 4:30-6 p.m. Both will be held in the boardroom of Station 6, located at 316 North Main Street in Breckenridge. The forums are free and open to the public.
Deputy chief of operation Paul Kuhn, Human Resources officer Amanda Seidler and the Station 6 crew will be on hand to deliver a presentation, lead a discussion and answer questions.
RWB will be testing for firefighter candidates from March 1-29. More information and applications can be found online at http://www.RWBFire.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Breckenridge’s newest fire station opens near Peak 7 in response to continued growth
- Breckenridge paid parking to be managed by private company
- Disposable plastic bags vanishing in Avon; point-of-sale ban goes into effect May 1
- New Highway 9 Iron Springs traffic alignment set for Monday night, Oct. 16
- Vail Resorts to buy The North Face and Columbia stores in Breckenridge
- Colorado gem hunters are back near Alma mine that was once a mother lode of rhodochrosite, the official state mineral
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Rescued Silverthorne hiker recounts how he survived 80 hours lost in Colorado 14er backcountry
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life, regained consciousness but in ‘extremely critical’ condition, mom says