REI Co-Op opens next weekend in Dillon
April 29, 2017
The new REI Co-Op in Dillon will open this coming Friday. The store will host a Grand Opening Outdoor Social on May 5-7 to celebrate. The doors will open on Friday and Saturday at 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. on Sunday. Events start at 8 a.m. all weekend.
There will be classes and activities all weekend, as well as food, drink and music. The store is offering a door prize to the first 200 people in the doors on all three days.
The new REI Co-Op is taking over the location of the old Sports Authority in the Dillon Ridge Shopping Center.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Breckenridge’s newest fire station opens near Peak 7 in response to continued growth
- Breckenridge paid parking to be managed by private company
- New Highway 9 Iron Springs traffic alignment set for Monday night, Oct. 16
- Disposable plastic bags vanishing in Avon; point-of-sale ban goes into effect May 1
- Colorado gem hunters are back near Alma mine that was once a mother lode of rhodochrosite, the official state mineral
- Vail Resorts to buy The North Face and Columbia stores in Breckenridge
- Rescued Silverthorne hiker recounts how he survived 80 hours lost in Colorado 14er backcountry
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life, regained consciousness but in ‘extremely critical’ condition, mom says