Silverthorne council to do interviews for new member
March 18, 2017
The Silverthorne Town Council will be interviewing candidates to fill Councilwoman Peggy Long's position at its work session on Tuesday. The regular work session will follow afterward.
The meeting on Wednesday will include a presentation from Advocates for Victims of Assault. The Lake Dillon Theater Company has put in an application for a change of address. The council will then vote on two resolutions for final plats at South Maryland Creek Ranch.
Martin and Martin was selected to design the infrastructure at Smith Ranch. Plans for the area will be done by the end of July, with building beginning in August if contractors are available.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Faces of Hope, Part 1: Frisco mother still coming to terms with her son’s 2006 suicide
- Summit County police blotter: Woman unfazed by bee swarm inside her car
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Summit County eyes completion of Lake Hill master plan process
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades