Silverthorne council to do interviews for new member
March 18, 2017
The Silverthorne Town Council will be interviewing candidates to fill Councilwoman Peggy Long's position at its work session on Tuesday. The regular work session will follow afterward.
The meeting on Wednesday will include a presentation from Advocates for Victims of Assault. The Lake Dillon Theater Company has put in an application for a change of address. The council will then vote on two resolutions for final plats at South Maryland Creek Ranch.
Martin and Martin was selected to design the infrastructure at Smith Ranch. Plans for the area will be done by the end of July, with building beginning in August if contractors are available.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Sheriff warns of increased parking enforcement on Heeney Road
- Photos: Yogis breathe in crisp mountain air at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
- Couple’s connection to Courage Classic runs deep
- Summit County got lucky with the Peak 2 Fire, but preparing for the next one is no simple task
- With Breckenridge wildfire settled, the ‘Navy SEALs’ of wildfires head home
- Amped up: Dillon begins work on $8.4M upgrade to town’s premiere performance venue
- Wolverine returning to Colorado? Federal bureaucracy stands in the way
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Mountain Wheels: Second-generation Subaru Crosstrek aims at outdoorspeople (column)
- Your guide to Summit County’s best OHV and Jeep trails