Silverthorne council to do interviews for new member
March 18, 2017
The Silverthorne Town Council will be interviewing candidates to fill Councilwoman Peggy Long's position at its work session on Tuesday. The regular work session will follow afterward.
The meeting on Wednesday will include a presentation from Advocates for Victims of Assault. The Lake Dillon Theater Company has put in an application for a change of address. The council will then vote on two resolutions for final plats at South Maryland Creek Ranch.
Martin and Martin was selected to design the infrastructure at Smith Ranch. Plans for the area will be done by the end of July, with building beginning in August if contractors are available.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- High Country Crime: Notorious Aspen con man gets six years
- 660 tons of herring: The Anderson family fishing story, from Summit County to Chignik, Alaska
- A hidden horror: Heroin deaths rise across state
- Owner of Silverthorne’s Everist Materials hopes recent merger will give staff opportunity to grow