Silverthorne vet offers free exams through statewide program
March 28, 2017
The Buffalo Mountain Animal Hospital will be participating in a statewide initiative between the Colorado Veterinary Medical Association and 9News to get free wellness exams for pet owners.
Pet owners who are struggling financially are able to use the eighth annual 9PetCheck program to set up a free wellness exam and rabies vaccination for their cat or dog on April 8 or 9. The program is able to provide more than 1,000 appointments over 50 veterinary clinics across the state. Appointments are only available to cat and dog owners.
In order to set up an appointment, owners must call the 9PetCheck phone bank at 1-877-369-9021 on Monday, April 3, between 4 and 8 p.m. Appointments will be filled on a first call, first served basis.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Top-read stories of the week on summitdaily.com
- Breckenridge Town Council to discuss new water plant
- Silverthorne Town Council to vote on master plan for North Pond Park
- Beavertail Tunnel to close for CDOT construction project
- In a bid to transform its downtown, Dillon offers up underused lots for development
- Breckenridge stalking victim says court case barely scratched surface of battle with abuse
- Aspen man who died at parking garage ran to his death
- Summit County residents take to the streets for March for Science
- Breckenridge Ski Resort celebrates closing day with Breck Plunge
- High Country Crime: Bar brawler arrested in Snowmass