Silverthorne vet offers free exams through statewide program
March 28, 2017
The Buffalo Mountain Animal Hospital will be participating in a statewide initiative between the Colorado Veterinary Medical Association and 9News to get free wellness exams for pet owners.
Pet owners who are struggling financially are able to use the eighth annual 9PetCheck program to set up a free wellness exam and rabies vaccination for their cat or dog on April 8 or 9. The program is able to provide more than 1,000 appointments over 50 veterinary clinics across the state. Appointments are only available to cat and dog owners.
In order to set up an appointment, owners must call the 9PetCheck phone bank at 1-877-369-9021 on Monday, April 3, between 4 and 8 p.m. Appointments will be filled on a first call, first served basis.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Sticker shock: Breckenridge dam repairs expected to cost at least $16 million
- Frisco development code changes to be considered at council meeting
- Frisco Peninsula Recreation Area bike path detour in effect until January
- All Colorado counties will have Obamacare insurance plans in 2018
- Breckenridge Music Festival kicks off on Thursday night with the Turnpike Troubadours
- Summit County police blotter: Trouble with “Mexican Mafia” prompts jewelry theft
- Colorado’s multiplying moose moving eastward, running into people
- Breckenridge ranked second-best small town to visit by U.S. News and World Report
- Summit County board approves West Hills workforce-housing project in Keystone
- Gothard: It’s about safeguarding lives, not power plays (column)