Silverthorne vet offers free exams through statewide program
March 28, 2017
The Buffalo Mountain Animal Hospital will be participating in a statewide initiative between the Colorado Veterinary Medical Association and 9News to get free wellness exams for pet owners.
Pet owners who are struggling financially are able to use the eighth annual 9PetCheck program to set up a free wellness exam and rabies vaccination for their cat or dog on April 8 or 9. The program is able to provide more than 1,000 appointments over 50 veterinary clinics across the state. Appointments are only available to cat and dog owners.
In order to set up an appointment, owners must call the 9PetCheck phone bank at 1-877-369-9021 on Monday, April 3, between 4 and 8 p.m. Appointments will be filled on a first call, first served basis.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Man found dead in Yampa River following extensive search
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- I-70 road update: Eastbound now open at Vail Pass after crash