St. Anthony Summit Medical Center hosts Teddy Bear Clinic
April 29, 2017
Next Saturday, St. Anthony Summit Medical Center will host the annual Teddy Bear Clinic. From 9-11 a.m. children can bring their teddy bears in to receive a free health check. The event was created to teach children how doctors and hospitals work to keep people healthy.
The event includes tours of emergency vehicles and the Flight For Life helicopter and a hand washing challenge, as well as other educational games and activities for kids to learn about health and nutrition. The Teddy Bear Clinic is a free event.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his final lift ride
- EPA works to clean up the toxic Jumbo Mine near Keystone Resort
- Colorado health insurance regulators holding public meeting on 2018 premium rates
- Disposable plastic bags vanishing in Avon; point-of-sale ban goes into effect May 1
- Breckenridge mayor, town manager to meet public over coffee today
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Frisco workforce-housing project delayed amid rising construction costs
- US beer critic names Frisco’s Outer Range a top new brewery
- Vail Resorts to buy The North Face and Columbia stores in Breckenridge