Summit Connect Job Fair and Expo coming Tuesday
October 4, 2017
Anyone looking for work might consider attending the second annual Summit Connect Expo and Job Fair on Tuesday in Silverthorne.
From 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday at the Silverthorne Pavilion, dozens of local and regional employers, including nearby ski resorts, retail outlets and more, will be on on-hand to meet jobseekers from Summit County, as well as from the Denver area.
The event will coincide with the Summit Chamber's Breakfast Scramble from 7-9 a.m. Tuesday.
For businesses, the job fair is billed as a great opportunity to meet hundreds of qualified candidates, and the deadline to register for the job fair is Friday.
At the fair, employers will be seeking full-time, part-time, seasonal and year-round workers and available shifts will run the gamut, including mornings, nights and weekends, according to organizers.
For a list of participating businesses, an event schedule and more info, go to SummitJobFair.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Breckenridge paid parking to be managed by private company
- Breckenridge’s newest fire station opens near Peak 7 in response to continued growth
- Disposable plastic bags vanishing in Avon; point-of-sale ban goes into effect May 1
- New Highway 9 Iron Springs traffic alignment set for Monday night, Oct. 16
- Vail Resorts to buy The North Face and Columbia stores in Breckenridge
- Colorado gem hunters are back near Alma mine that was once a mother lode of rhodochrosite, the official state mineral
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Rescued Silverthorne hiker recounts how he survived 80 hours lost in Colorado 14er backcountry
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life, regained consciousness but in ‘extremely critical’ condition, mom says