Summit County accepting project grant requests from nonprofits
July 10, 2013
The Summit Foundation, Summit County government and the towns of Breckenridge, Dillon, Frisco and Silverthorne are accepting grant applications from local nonprofit organizations for 2014 projects.
Deadline to submit grant applications is noon on Monday, Aug. 26 for Summit County government and the towns. The Summit Foundation is accepting grant applications until noon on Friday, Oct. 4.
Applications are available online at each town’s and organization’s respective web sites. Applications and guidelines also are available at town offices; the Summit County Courthouse, 501 N. Park Drive in Breckenridge; and The Summit Foundation, 111 A Lincoln Ave., also in Breckenridge.
The Summit Foundation also is accepting applications from organizations in the neighboring communities of Alma, Fairplay, Leadville and Kremmling.
In an effort to reduce paper, local nonprofits are encouraged to file their applications electronically.
For more information, contact Susan Schulman at 262-7305 or email@example.com.
Trending In: Local
- Housing Divided, Part 5: Summit workers and families on brink of homelessness
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area the first in North America to open terrain
- Summit County eyes infrastructure needs for Lake Hill housing in 2017
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area set to open Friday — the first in Colorado
- Breckenridge to start a new paid parking program later this year