Summit County Coroner responds to death of Vanessa Baum
May 7, 2014
The Summit County Coroner's Office responded Monday, May 5, to the death of Silverthorne resident Vanessa Baum.
Baum, 39, was an employee of Early Childhood Options.
Baum was found in her residence and the death appears to be consistent with natural causes, according to a coroner's office news release.
Further details were not available by press time.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his final lift ride
- Breckenridge paid parking to be managed by private company
- Colorado health insurance regulators holding public meeting on 2018 premium rates
- Disposable plastic bags vanishing in Avon; point-of-sale ban goes into effect May 1
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Vail Resorts to buy The North Face and Columbia stores in Breckenridge
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Frisco workforce-housing project delayed amid rising construction costs
- US beer critic names Frisco’s Outer Range a top new brewery