Summit County Coroner responds to death of Vanessa Baum
May 7, 2014
The Summit County Coroner's Office responded Monday, May 5, to the death of Silverthorne resident Vanessa Baum.
Baum, 39, was an employee of Early Childhood Options.
Baum was found in her residence and the death appears to be consistent with natural causes, according to a coroner's office news release.
Further details were not available by press time.
Trending In: Local
- Male skier, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Six-story hotel proposal hopes to “put Dillon on the map”
- Summit County real estate prices soar due to high demand, low inventory
- Former Summit Housing Authority director reaches settlement with county
- Trump administration puts recreational marijuana in crosshairs