Summit County resident James Schaffer Jr. dies after in-home fall
May 26, 2014
The Summit County Coroner’s Office announced Sunday, May 25, it responded to the death of James Schaffer Jr., a resident of Summit County.
Schaffer was 86 and reportedly died at approximately 5:30 a.m. after falling in his home. Schaffer’s death is considered an accident and next of kin has been notified, according to the coroner’s office.
Trending In: Local
- Man ordered to pay $260K for reckless skiing in Keystone
- Hunter survives bear attack near South Park
- Summit County skier transport plan provides for non-critical injuries
- DA candidates answer questions about death penalty, restorative justice
- Colorado may euthanize more bears and lions to try to boost dwindling deer numbers