Summit County resident James Schaffer Jr. dies after in-home fall
May 26, 2014
The Summit County Coroner's Office announced Sunday, May 25, it responded to the death of James Schaffer Jr., a resident of Summit County.
Schaffer was 86 and reportedly died at approximately 5:30 a.m. after falling in his home. Schaffer's death is considered an accident and next of kin has been notified, according to the coroner's office.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Death Cafe coming to Silverthorne on Sunday
- Top-read stories in Summit County
- Local vet pays tribute on Memorial Day to those who made the ultimate sacrifice
- Summit Daily News event to shine spotlight on mental health in the mountains
- Summit County Sheriff’s Office invites students to explore law enforcement careers