Summit County summer day camp applications now available from Easter Seals Colorado
March 25, 2014
Applications are now available for Yay! Camp Summit for children and teens ages 7 to 18. Offered by Easter Seals Colorado and Families of Exceptional Learners, this Summit County day program is open to those with and without disabilities.
The camp runs Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from June 9 through Aug. 1 at the Snowsports Outreach Society building in Frisco, 110 Third Ave. Check in is 8:30 a.m. and check out is 4:30 p.m. Activities include swimming, fishing, cookouts, time at the Breckenridge Recreation Center and other local field trips.
The cost is $65 per day, due on the Friday before the week the camper will start attending. There is also a $25 registration fee. For more information or an application, contact Roman Krafczyk at (303) 233-1666 ext. 235 or email romank@ eastersealscolorado.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Dillon town council sends hotel development back to drawing board
- Dillon Town Council reviewing hotel proposal at Tuesday meeting
- Historic preservation is a mixed bag in Summit — “lots of places have disappeared.”
- Top 5 most-read stories on the Web
- Summit High School 2016-17 first semester gold-level honor roll
- Breckenridge businesses facing discipline over December drug bust
- Breathalyzer fraud allegations could derail Summit County DUI cases
- Storm set to break Summit County’s dry spell with as many as 7 inches predicted Thursday
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps
- Summit County works to dispel rumors in the immigrant community