Summit County summer day camp applications now available from Easter Seals Colorado
March 25, 2014
Applications are now available for Yay! Camp Summit for children and teens ages 7 to 18. Offered by Easter Seals Colorado and Families of Exceptional Learners, this Summit County day program is open to those with and without disabilities.
The camp runs Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from June 9 through Aug. 1 at the Snowsports Outreach Society building in Frisco, 110 Third Ave. Check in is 8:30 a.m. and check out is 4:30 p.m. Activities include swimming, fishing, cookouts, time at the Breckenridge Recreation Center and other local field trips.
The cost is $65 per day, due on the Friday before the week the camper will start attending. There is also a $25 registration fee. For more information or an application, contact Roman Krafczyk at (303) 233-1666 ext. 235 or email romank@ eastersealscolorado.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Summit County overdose trial defendant sentenced to two years in community corrections
- Gov. John Hickenlooper takes a spin in visit to possible link in Alma-to-Aspen trail loop
- Business briefs: Summit County luxury home sales double in May
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- Local writer, photographer wins awards from Rocky Mountain Outdoor Writers and Photographers
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- Breckenridge ambulance provider stripped of transport rights after spat with county government
- Faces of Hope, Part 5: Breckenridge couple learns to live with pain of son’s suicide
- Summit Daily editorial: What happened to Vail Resorts’ $30 million housing pledge?
- A sneak peek at the $9 million Silverthorne Performing Arts Center (video, photos)