Summit County town council candidate forum scheduled for Thursday, March 20
March 17, 2014
The Summit Association of Realtors and the Summit County Builders Association will host a 2014 spring town council candidate forum from 6 to 8:30 p.m. Thursday, March 20 at the Frisco Day Lodge, 621 Recreation Way. The forum will include candidates for both Breckenridge and Frisco town councils, as well as the Dillon race for mayor. The event includes a meet-and-greet with the candidates for the first half hour, and then the forum, moderated by Michael Klepper of Krystal 93, focusing on hot topics in the towns. The forum is open to the public, and appetizers will be provided. For more information, contact Sarah Thorsteinson at (970) 393-3939.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Summit County overdose trial defendant sentenced to two years in community corrections
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- Business briefs: Summit County luxury home sales double in May
- Summer student lunch giveaway works to combat rising community need
- Top 5 most-read stories on SummitDaily.com, week of June 11
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- Breckenridge ambulance provider stripped of transport rights after spat with county government
- Vail Resorts declines Summit County request to split $300k in housing project costs
- Summit Daily editorial: What happened to Vail Resorts’ $30 million housing pledge?
- Faces of Hope, Part 5: Breckenridge couple learns to live with pain of son’s suicide