Summit Daily News’ monthly What’s Brewing will focus on health care
October 4, 2016
Amendment 69 proposes a radical overhaul of Colorado's health care system. Also known as ColoradoCare, the amendment would implement a new tax to fund universal coverage for the state's residents. Is it the answer?
Health care will be the focus of the Summit Daily's third installment of its monthly What's Brewing reader series. You're invited to join in on a discussion at 10 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 7 in the Fremont Room at the Summit County Community and Senior Center in Frisco. Coffee and breakfast pastries from Blue Moon Bakery in Silverthorne will be provided.
Email or call editor Ben Trollinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-668-4618.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his final lift ride
- EPA works to clean up the toxic Jumbo Mine near Keystone Resort
- Colorado health insurance regulators holding public meeting on 2018 premium rates
- Breckenridge mayor, town manager to meet public over coffee today
- Disposable plastic bags vanishing in Avon; point-of-sale ban goes into effect May 1
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Frisco workforce-housing project delayed amid rising construction costs
- US beer critic names Frisco’s Outer Range a top new brewery
- Summit School District to ‘protect, preserve’ student memorial garden during construction