The Peak School to hold discussion on high school expansion
February 16, 2014
The Peak School will host a high school panel discussion for interested parents and students Tuesday, Feb. 18.
The talk, “Why Choose Peak for High School?” will run from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at 40 West Main St. in Frisco. The discussion will highlight opportunities at the Peak School for new high school students.
Topics include: Defining differences between private and public education in today’s educational climate; College prep; Academic and athletic extra-curricular options; Preparing students for a global world; Growth and expansion at Peak specific to a high school campus; High school curriculum and design; and a Q&A with parents who currently have kids at Peak and at Summit Middle School.
For more information, call (970) 368-5601. —Kelsey Fowler
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge puts new water plant on hold after getting $50 million estimate
- Frisco hires new town manager
- Honey bee coalition releases video series on hive health
- Number of ski resort fatalities, injuries uncertain with lack of public data or oversight
- Summit County celebrates the start of the holidays
- Vail Resorts’ partner submits Keystone workforce housing proposal
- Video footage from Breckenridge’s Race of the Santas; Bernese Mountain Dog parade
- Summit Daily letters: Frisco Town Council rushes to build superblock on Main Street
- Summit County mulls deed-restriction exceptions
- Summit School District again bests all-time enrollment total