The Peak School to hold discussion on high school expansion
February 16, 2014
The Peak School will host a high school panel discussion for interested parents and students Tuesday, Feb. 18.
The talk, "Why Choose Peak for High School?" will run from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at 40 West Main St. in Frisco. The discussion will highlight opportunities at the Peak School for new high school students.
Topics include: Defining differences between private and public education in today's educational climate; College prep; Academic and athletic extra-curricular options; Preparing students for a global world; Growth and expansion at Peak specific to a high school campus; High school curriculum and design; and a Q&A with parents who currently have kids at Peak and at Summit Middle School.
For more information, call (970) 368-5601. —Kelsey Fowler
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Sheriff warns of increased parking enforcement on Heeney Road
- Photos: Yogis breathe in crisp mountain air at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
- Couple’s connection to Courage Classic runs deep
- Summit County got lucky with the Peak 2 Fire, but preparing for the next one is no simple task
- With Breckenridge wildfire settled, the ‘Navy SEALs’ of wildfires head home
- Amped up: Dillon begins work on $8.4M upgrade to town’s premiere performance venue
- Wolverine returning to Colorado? Federal bureaucracy stands in the way
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Mountain Wheels: Second-generation Subaru Crosstrek aims at outdoorspeople (column)
- Your guide to Summit County’s best OHV and Jeep trails