Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
March 7, 2014
Want to add an event to our calendar? Click here: https://www.spingo.com/submit?AffiliateID=607&AffiliateID=607
2014 Travel Slide Show Series
Silverthorne, March 7
7 p.m., North Branch – Summit County Library, 651 Center Circle, Silverthorne. The Friends of the Library present the annual 2014 Travel Slide Show Series. Myanmar: A Photo Safari presented by Neil Groundwater. Join us in the Blue River Meeting Room. For more information on the series, or to participate in future slide shows, call Janet at (970) 468-5887.
14th Annual Broadway at the Summit
Dillon, March 7
6 p.m., The Lake Dillon Theatre Company, 176 Lake Dillon Drive. The Lake Dillon Theatre Company's signature fundraising event includes a cocktail hour with passed hors d'oeuvres, live and silent auctions, a delicious three-course dinner, and surprise entertainment featuring the 'Ladies of the Lake Dillon Theatre.'
Hats Off to Women
Frisco, March 7
5 p.m., Frisco Historic Park & Museum, 1 Main St. In celebration of Womens History month and in collaboration with the Summit Historical Society, Dr. Sandie Mather will portray Summit County pioneer Anna Sadler Hamilton accompanied by a slide show. Learn about the Frisco women who left their legacies and changed Friscos history such as Susan Badger, Jane Thomas, Susie Thompson and Helen Foote. Wear your favorite hat to this event. :ight refreshments will be served. (800) 424-1554.
Post Heli-Ski Party with DJ Landry
Frisco, March 7
9 p.m., Jonny-G's Bar, Nightclub & Pizzeria, 409 Main St. Stick around, or come on up, after the KSMT Great Heli-Ski give-a-way. No cover, $3 fireballs and Sam Adams.
I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change
Breckenridge, March 7-9 & 11
7:30 p.m., Backstage Theatre, 121 South Ridge St. Get set for a musical comedy that reveals everything you have ever secretly thought about dating, romance, marriage, lovers, husbands, wives, and in-laws – but were afraid to admit. (970) 453-0199.
To view a full listing of today's events visit http://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Silverthorne construction fatality may have been caused by equipment blind spot, inspectors say
- Frisco development code changes to be considered at council meeting
- All Colorado counties will have Obamacare insurance plans in 2018
- Top 5 most-read stories on SummitDaily.com, week of June 18
- Gov. John Hickenlooper takes a spin in visit to possible link in Alma-to-Aspen trail loop
- Goar: Vail Resorts leading the charge to address housing crisis (column)
- Summit County police blotter: Trouble with “Mexican Mafia” prompts jewelry theft
- Blue River group recasts hopes of golden fishing designation
- Colorado’s multiplying moose moving eastward, running into people
- High Country Crime: ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor