Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
March 11, 2014
Want to add an event to our calendar? Click here: https://www.spingo.com/submit?AffiliateID=607&AffiliateID=607
Breckenridge, March 11
9 p.m., Three 20 South, 320 S. Main St. Formed in 2004 by Aron Magner and Marc Brownstein (The Disco Biscuits' keyboardist and bass player) along with New York producer DJ Omen, Conspirator has taken on many forms through the years. With the recent addition of virtuoso guitarist Chris Michetti and stalwart drummer KJ Sawka, Conspirator has reached a new level.
The Swing Crew
Keystone, March 11
3 p.m., The Last Lift Bar, 1195 Keystone Rd. Doing what we're supposed to: having fun, spring break apres ski.
Other Desert Cities by Jon Robin Baitz, a family drama
Dillon, March 11-16
7:30 p.m., The Lake Dillon Theatre Company, 176 Lake Dillon Drive. When struggling writer and recovering addict Brooke Wyeth announces that she is publishing a memoir dredging up a tragic event in the family's history, her parents, aunt, and brother are forced to confront their differing recollections of what happened years before. Contains Mature Content. Tues., Wed., Thurs. ($29 adults, $22 students), Fri., Sat., Sun. ($32 adults, $22 students), Sun. ma.
Texas Hold 'Em Tournaments
Frisco, March 11
7 p.m., Jonny G's, 409 Main St. 2 tournament style games starting at 7 p.m. & 10 p.m. No entry fee, play to win bar tabs. Frisco's only poker night. $3 Tuaca's, $4 Coors/Coors Light 24oz Tall Boys during the games. (970) 668-5442.
Barney Ford Victorian Home
Breckenridge, March 11
11 a.m. to 3 p.m., 111 East Washington Ave. The Barney Ford House Museum honors the escaped slave who prospered and became a prominent entrepreneur and black civil right leader in Colorado. Call (970) 453-9767, x2.
To view a full listing of today's events visit http://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Local
- Six-story hotel proposal hopes to “put Dillon on the map”
- Breckenridge transportation the topic of Summit Daily’s next What’s Brewing event
- Summit County could be the new home of police-led driving school
- Former Summit Housing Authority director reaches settlement with county
- Summit County assessor triumphs in bulk of initial property-tax appeals
- Summit County police blotter: Cop stumbles on freshly-powdered nose
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3+ feet of snow blankets region; power outages begin
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change
- Fremont Recpath receives $4 million in federal funds for construction
- Dog seriously injured after run-in with skier on Tiehack in Aspen