Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
April 7, 2014
Want to add an event to our calendar? Click here: https://www.spingo.com/submit?AffiliateID=607&AffiliateID=607
Snowshoe Hike in French Gulch
Breckenridge, April 7
10 a.m., French Gulch Trail Head. Hike through Breckenridge's fabled Golden Horseshoe, the location of dozens of early mining operations. Along the way are scenic views and former mine sites. Weather permitting, call for reservations and pricing.
Breckenridge Spring Fever Festival
Breckenridge, April 7-27
8:30 a.m., Breckenridge Ski Resort, Peak 8 Base Area, T- Bar Restaurant, 1599 Ski Hill Rd. The biggest spring party in the Rocky Mountains is back. Breckenridge Ski Resort's annual 'Spring Fever' month-long festival will again return to Breck to end ski season with a bang, and will feature a series of events both on the mountain and in town.
Open Mic with Moose
Breckenridge, April 7
9 p.m., The MotherLoaded Tavern, 103 South Main St. Famous, friendly and fabulously cooking Open Mic featuring fine and funky folk from the county and beyond. Hosted by a fury Moose.
Snowshoe Adventures with a Guide
Breckenridge, every day
9:30 a.m., Gold Run Nordic Center, 200 Clubhouse Dr. Let the staff at Gold Run Nordic Center guide you on a snowshoe adventure. The guide will inform about the mining history, wildlife and nature, while the group enjoys mountain vistas and scenic mining relics. Tailor a snowshoe adventure to your specific needs and times if the packages do not fit your schedule. Call for reservations, walk-ins welcome based on availability of staff. Please contact for pricing, (970)547-7889.
Copper Mountain, April 7-9
All Day, Copper Mountain Resort, 209 Ten Mile Circle. The United States of America Snowboard and Freeski Association National Championships is the largest snowboard and free skiing event on the earth welcoming top athletes from around the nation to compete for the title of National Champion.
To view a full listing of today's events visit http://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Silverthorne construction fatality may have been caused by equipment blind spot, inspectors say
- Top 5 most-read stories on SummitDaily.com, week of June 18
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- Mountain mentor of the month: June 2017
- All Colorado counties will have Obamacare insurance plans in 2018
- Goar: Vail Resorts leading the charge to address housing crisis (column)
- Blue River group recasts hopes of golden fishing designation
- Silverthorne celebrates opening of $9M performing arts center
- High Country Crime: ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor
- Steep push, stunning views on the Lenawee Trail outside Keystone