Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
April 25, 2014
Want to add an event to our calendar? Click here: https://www.spingo.com/submit?AffiliateID=607&AffiliateID=607
Film: Cadaver with Strings
Breckenridge, April 25
7 p.m., Backstage Theatre, 121 South Ridge St. The Breckenridge Festival of Film and the Breckenridge Backstage Theater present their Spring Film Series. Notes: adult content, drama purchase tickets prior to the event at the Backstage Theater box office. (970) 453-0199.
Dillon, April 25
4:30 p.m., Arapahoe Basin, 28194 US Highway 6. Weather permitting, the Long Course is heading up the North Pole for approximately 2,000' of elevation gain, and the Try It Course will have approximately 1,300' of elevation gain. Come to Marnie's above the 6th Alley Bar and Grill for the post event celebration and awards at 6 p.m. $20 race only $30 race, food, and beer 3:30 p.m. check in and registration, or register online here: http://arapahoebasin.com/events.
Jaden Carlson Band
Alma, April 25
7 p.m., Alma's Only Bar, 12 S. Main Street. McGoon Productions Presents: Jaden Carlson Band. All ages show. Jaden Carlson blows minds.
Final Night of Live Music ever
Frisco, April 25
10 p.m., Jonny-G's Bar, Nightclub & Pizzeria, 409 Main St. The Final Countdown begins as the Jonny-G's era comes to an end. Johnny Truscelli & Beau Thomas along with their respective bands are gonna make awesome live music and close it out in style. No cover.
Breckenridge Spring Fever Festival
Breckenridge, April 25-27
8:30 a.m., Breckenridge Ski Resort, Peak 8 Base Area, T- Bar Restaurant, 1599 Ski Hill Rd. The biggest spring party in the Rocky Mountains is back. Breckenridge Ski Resort's annual 'Spring Fever' month-long festival will again return to Breck to end ski season with a bang, and will feature a series of events both on the mountain and in town.
To view a full listing of today's events visit http://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Summit County overdose trial defendant sentenced to two years in community corrections
- Business briefs: Summit County luxury home sales double in May
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- Gov. John Hickenlooper takes a spin in visit to possible link in Alma-to-Aspen trail loop
- Annual Elkhead Reservoir Fishing Classic near Craig, June 24-July 2
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- Breckenridge ambulance provider stripped of transport rights after spat with county government
- Summit Daily editorial: What happened to Vail Resorts’ $30 million housing pledge?
- Faces of Hope, Part 5: Breckenridge couple learns to live with pain of son’s suicide
- A sneak peek at the $9 million Silverthorne Performing Arts Center (video, photos)