Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
May 3, 2014
Want to add an event to our calendar? Click here: https://www.spingo.com/submit?AffiliateID=607&AffiliateID=607
May Concert Series- Euforquestra
Dillon, May 3
1-4 p.m., Arapahoe Basin, 28194 US Highway 6. Making a splash on the Colorado music scene with its progressive, genre- -crossing funk fusions. A unique, rhythmic blend of sound, integrating such genres as Afrobeat, Reggae, Afro- -Cuban, Samba, Soca, Funk, Salsa, and Dub.
New Family Dog
Dillon, May 3
9 p.m., Snake River Saloon, 23074 Highway 6. Dance music, drink specials.
Frisco, May 3
11 a.m., St. Anthony Summit Medical Center, 340 Peak One Drive. April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month. Join the St. Anthony Summit Medical Center Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) team. A course from St. Anthony Summit Medical Center along the paved recreation pathway to Frisco and then back to the hospital. The SANE Walk/Run supports exam services for sexual assault and and domestic violence survivors. $30 in advance; $15 students; Under 5 Free.
Cystic Fibrosis Fundraiser
Breckenridge, May 3
5 p.m., Downstairs at Eric's, 111 S. Main St. A silent auction to support Tony Madonna's team, 'trek for Tony,' as they prepare for the Summit County Great Strides event. For a $10 donation receive drinks, pizza, and a silent auction bid number.
Boots & Bingo, Advocates for Victims of Assault
Silverthorne, May 3
6 p.m., Elks Lodge Silverthorne, 1321 Blue River Parkway. 6 games of Bingo, taco bar, 2 glasses of wine, great prizes, great company and a great cause. Wine & whiskey wall, cash bar, music & dancing, photo booth prizes include: Denver Zoo, Strawberry Hot Springs, Stand UP Paddle Colorado, Guided Fly Fishing Excursion, Copper Mountain Day Passes, Ski Cooper Day Passes and many more.
To view a full listing of today's events visit http://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Local
- Six-story hotel proposal hopes to “put Dillon on the map”
- Breckenridge transportation the topic of Summit Daily’s next What’s Brewing event
- Summit County could be the new home of police-led driving school
- Former Summit Housing Authority director reaches settlement with county
- Summit County assessor triumphs in bulk of initial property-tax appeals
- Summit County police blotter: Cop stumbles on freshly-powdered nose
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3+ feet of snow blankets region; power outages begin
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change
- Fremont Recpath receives $4 million in federal funds for construction
- Dog seriously injured after run-in with skier on Tiehack in Aspen