Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
May 6, 2014
Want to add an event to our calendar? Click here: https://www.spingo.com/submit?AffiliateID=607&AffiliateID=607
French Gulch Dredge Hike
Breckenridge, May 5
10 a.m., B&B Trailhead, Airport Road. Hike through Breckenridge's fabled Golden Horseshoe, the location of dozens of early mining operations. Along the way enjoy scenic views and explore former mine sites. Weather permitting; Reservations required.
Free Fit Camp
Dillon, May 5 & 7
6:30 p.m., Dillon Amphitheater, 100 Lodge Pole. To promote a healthy active lifestyle to shape up Summit County. New faces and all fitness levels welcome. If you are interested email Danielle M. Powell email@example.com.
ACBL Sanctioned Duplicate Bridge
Frisco, May 5
1-4:30 p.m., Summit County Community & Senior Citizens Center, SW Corner of CR1004 & Highway 9. Partnership Chairman Howard at (970) 468-2313; For additional information contact Mike at (210) 310-6656. Fragrance free please.
Our Profits for Non-Profits
Georgetown, May 5
6 p.m., LUCHA Cantina at the Red Ram, 606 Sixth St. Join Lucha Cantina in Georgetown for a night of charity. Every Monday, LUCHA will donate 20% of all profits (including alcohol!) to a local charity. Fantastic food and drinks in a fun and funky restaurant.
Mindfulness Meditation and Buddhist Philosophy
Dillon, May 5
6 p.m., Lord of the Mountains Dillon, 56 U.S. 6. Mindfulness Meditation Summit County presents weekly classes on Mindfulness Meditation and its application in everyday life. All levels and drop-ins welcome. Area retreats, videos and downloads are also available. Classes are by donation.
To view a full listing of today's events visit http://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Frisco development code changes to be considered at council meeting
- Sticker shock: Breckenridge dam repairs expected to cost at least $16 million
- Frisco Peninsula Recreation Area bike path detour in effect until January
- All Colorado counties will have Obamacare insurance plans in 2018
- Breckenridge Music Festival kicks off on Thursday night with the Turnpike Troubadours
- Summit County police blotter: Trouble with “Mexican Mafia” prompts jewelry theft
- Colorado’s multiplying moose moving eastward, running into people
- Summit County board approves West Hills workforce-housing project in Keystone
- Breckenridge ranked second-best small town to visit by U.S. News and World Report
- Gothard: It’s about safeguarding lives, not power plays (column)