Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
June 9, 2014
Want to add an event to our calendar? Click here: https://www.spingo.com/submit?AffiliateID=607&AffiliateID=607
High Country Ultimate
Frisco, June 9
5 p.m., Summit High School, 16201 Highway 9. Looking to have fun, stay active, and meet some awesome people? Come play Pick-Up Ultimate frisbee. Everyone is welcome and it's free. Bring cleats, dark and lite jerseys, water, and lots of High-5's. (970) 368-1100.
Free Fit Camp
Dillon, June 9 & 11
6:30 p.m., Dillon Amphitheater, 100 Lodge Pole. Always happy to see new faces and welcome all fitness levels who are looking for a positive environment to improve their health and wellness. If you are interested please email Danielle M. Powell firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Profits for Non-Profits
Georgetown, June 9
6 p.m., LUCHA Cantina at the Red Ram, 606 Sixth St. Join Lucha Cantina in Georgetown for a night of charity. Every Monday, LUCHA will donate 20% of all profits (including alcohol!) to a local charity. Fantastic food and drinks in a fun and funky restaurant.
Breckenridge, every day
11 a.m., 501 S. Main St., La Cima Mall. The gallery is showing an 'All Media 3-D Invitational' Show. The show will highlight fabric, clay, jewelry, and glass to name a few. The 2nd Saturday, June 14, from 4-8 p.m., will highlight the show. Katie Sherman, a fiber artist, is the gallery's Artist of the Month.
Light for the Soul: Looking for the Beauty Inside
Frisco, every day
all day, Community Commons Building. A new exhibit at the County Commons Lobby Space in Frisco. Artist Joe Wakeman has 6 mixed media works on display that are enhanced by LED lighting. Also on display are glass works by Kerry Feldman of ART on a Whim Gallery and art pieces from the winners of the Bob Anderson scholarships presented by the Summit County Arts Exhibit Committee this year.
To view a full listing of today's events visit http://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Local
- Six-story hotel proposal hopes to “put Dillon on the map”
- Jeremy Bloom’s Colorado nonprofit grants wish to 90-year-old in Breckenridge
- Copper Mountain hosts pond hockey tournament to benefit Dave Repsher
- Summit community comes together to support Flight For Life Nurse Dave Repsher (video)
- Former Summit Housing Authority director reaches settlement with county
- Male skier, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Buried alive: Colorado Rapid Avalanche Deployment team inches closer to standard avy dog training
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4
- A mission, a milestone: Seven mountains at 70 years old
- The Limelight: Dillon’s Chase Blackwell before the 2017 Burton U.S. Open