Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
June 15, 2014
Want to add an event to our calendar? Click here: https://www.spingo.com/submit?AffiliateID=607&AffiliateID=607
Breckenridge, June 15
All Day, Downtown. The opening of the Fun Park and Kingdom Days, a town-wide heritage celebration that honors town's mining roots with free activities including outhouse races, gold panning and museum tours. Start the weekend with the Town Party and major fun (alpine coaster, human maze and gondola opening) on Peak 8. Follow it up with new Kingdom Days kids' activities, Outhouse Races, and a downtown party with food and live music.
Live Pub Trivia
Summit Cove, June 15
9 p.m., Cala Inn, 40 Cove Blvd, Unit A1/2. Grab your friends and come in to play live pub trivia at the Cala, prizes for winning teams. (970) 468-1899.
Open Mic Night
Dillon, June 15
9 p.m., Lake Dillon Tavern, 119 E Labonte St. #108. Local musician and singer Arnie Green will be hosting and perfoming along side local musicians. Cheap drinks and good local people make every Sunday night fun and laid back.
DooWop Denny Rockin Oldies Show
Frisco, June 15
4 p.m., Blue Spruce Inn, 20 Main St. Music to bring out the rock & roll kid in you.
Frisco Rowing Center Open House & Intro to Rowing
Frisco, June 15
8 a.m., Frisco Bay Marina, 267 Marina Road. Come visit the Frisco Rowing Center and have free breakfast. Learn about the rowing club. Try out a rowing simulator, a rowing machine and get on the water in a single scull and/or in a double with an experienced rower. You can sign up for lessons or join the club. 21 rowing shells available for members.
To view a full listing of today's events visit http://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Local
- Summit County assessor triumphs in bulk of initial property-tax appeals
- Summit County could be the new home of police-led driving school
- Breckenridge transportation the topic of Summit Daily’s next What’s Brewing event
- Breckenridge police issued shelter in place warning due to barricarded individual
- Summit Middle School 2016-17 first semester gold-level honor roll
- Summit County police blotter: Cop stumbles on freshly-powdered nose
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3+ feet of snow blankets region; power outages begin
- Summit County bars and restaurants taking up the fight against sexual assault
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont
- Fremont Recpath receives $4 million in federal funds for construction