Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
June 20, 2014
Want to add an event to our calendar? Click here: https://www.spingo.com/submit?AffiliateID=607&AffiliateID=607
Dillon Farmers Market
Dillon, June 20
9 a.m., Dillon Farmers Market, 115 Buffalo St, Dillon. Every Friday enjoy homemade, handcrafted and freshly grown products at one of the best farmers markets in the high country. Live entertainment from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Friday Afternoon Club
Keystone, June 20
1 p.m. to sunset, Keystone Resort, 100 Dercum Square. Head to the Summit House to enjoy an evening of live music, drink and food specials and activities including horseshoes, corn hole, ladder ball, bocce ball and more. All activities are free and can be checked out through the Overlook Grill. Keystone's Friday Afternoon Club is accessible via a scenic ride on the River Run Gondola. A foot passenger ticket or lift ticket is required to access the Gondola. Foot passenger tickets are available at the River Run Ticket Office and are free on Fridays from 3 p.m.-close. Call (800) 354-4386 for more information.
Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue
Breckenridge, June 20
7:30 p.m., Breckenridge Riverwalk Center, 150 W. Adams Ave. For Tickets call the Riverwalk Center Box office at (970) 547-3100, BreckenridgeMusicFestival.com Witness the master of New Orleans' hard-edged funk, hip-hop beats, rock dynamic and improvisation.
Frisco Historic Town Tour
Frisco, June 20
10 a.m., Frisco Historic Park & Museum, 1 Main St. Take a walk back in time and discover the history of Frisco's Main Street and Galena Street. No reservations required. (800) 424-1554.
Preston Ghost Town Hike
Breckenridge, June 20
10 a.m., Breckenridge Golf Course. Over 130 years ago Preston was a bustling town but now only the ghostly remains of buildings reside here. Learn about the history of the town and rich mines. Weather permitting; Reservations required. $30/adult, $20/child.
To view a full listing of today's events visit http://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Summit County overdose trial defendant sentenced to two years in community corrections
- Business briefs: Summit County luxury home sales double in May
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- Gov. John Hickenlooper takes a spin in visit to possible link in Alma-to-Aspen trail loop
- Annual Elkhead Reservoir Fishing Classic near Craig, June 24-July 2
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- Breckenridge ambulance provider stripped of transport rights after spat with county government
- Summit Daily editorial: What happened to Vail Resorts’ $30 million housing pledge?
- Faces of Hope, Part 5: Breckenridge couple learns to live with pain of son’s suicide
- A sneak peek at the $9 million Silverthorne Performing Arts Center (video, photos)