Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
June 24, 2014
Want to add an event to our calendar? Click here: https://www.spingo.com/submit?AffiliateID=607&AffiliateID=607
High Country Ultimate
Frisco, June 23
5 p.m., Summit High School, 16201 Highway 9. Looking to have fun, stay active, and meet some awesome people? Come play Pick-Up Ultimate frisbee. Everyone is welcome and it's free. Bring cleats, dark and lite jerseys, water, and lots of High-5's. (303) 548-7954.
Billabong/Element/Under Armour Trunk Show
Breckenridge, June 23 & 24
Noon, Breckenridge Christian Ministries (BCM Building), 103 Sawmill Road. New product offerings for mens, ladies & youth.
Breckenridge, June 23-27
7 p.m., 118 Jefferson Ave. Hear stories of ghastly folk, deathly love, tragic endings, murder and mayhem. $15 adults $10 child, reservations required. Call Jamie, (970) 485-2894 or Gail, (970) 343-9169, then meet at the Dredge restaurant Northside Bridge.
Living History Walking Tour
Breckenridge, June 23
1:30 p.m. Join an expert guide as she takes you through Breckenridge in 1900 on this living history tour and hear the gossip of the local Victorian ladies and gentlemen. Finish with tea and homemade scones in one of our fine, historic eating establishments. Cost $18 adult $10 child. Call Gail on (970) 343-9169 to make a reservation.
Breckenridge, June 23
11 a.m., Breckenridge Welcome Center, 203 S Main St. Discover the history and mystery of Breckenridge. This enlightening orientation will provide the 411 on where to eat, shop and play in town interspersed with intriguing facts about historic Breck. $5/adult, children 12 and under free.
To view a full listing of today's events visit http://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Summit County overdose trial defendant sentenced to two years in community corrections
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- Business briefs: Summit County luxury home sales double in May
- Summer student lunch giveaway works to combat rising community need
- Top 5 most-read stories on SummitDaily.com, week of June 11
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- Breckenridge ambulance provider stripped of transport rights after spat with county government
- Vail Resorts declines Summit County request to split $300k in housing project costs
- Summit Daily editorial: What happened to Vail Resorts’ $30 million housing pledge?
- Sexual misconduct charges against former Copper Mountain maintenance worker dismissed on eve of re-trial