Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
July 27, 2014
Want to add an event to our calendar? Click here: https://www.spingo.com/submit?AffiliateID=607&AffiliateID=607
Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn
Breckenridge, July 27
7:30 p.m., Breckenridge Riverwalk Center, 150 W. Adams Ave. 'Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn', masters of the Banjo. Part of the BMF/TOB Blue River Series. For tickets call the Riverwalk Center Box office at (970) 547-3100, or visit BreckenridgeMusicFestival.com
DooWop Denny Rockin Oldies Show
Frisco, July 27
4 p.m., Blue Spruce Inn, 20 Main St. Music to bring out the rock & roll kid in you.
Rocky Mountain Triathlon
Silverthorne, July 27
8 a.m., North Pond Park, 100 Hamilton Creek Road. The race will be using North Pond Park for the swim and tranisition area. Highway 9 will have the bike portion of the event, and the Blue River Trail will be the stage for the run portion. No cost for spectators and registration is done through the website. The park will be hosting packet pick up from 12-5 p.m. on Saturday with the swim course open for practice.
Summit Challenge Trail Run
Dillon, July 27
9 a.m., Arapahoe Basin, 28194 US Highway 6. Runners of all abilities, two divisions: Summit and Mid-Mountain. Check in at 9 a.m. The Summit Division Race starts at 10:15 a.m. and the Mid-Mountain Race starts at 10:45 a.m. There will be a BBQ on the deck of Black Mountain Lodge from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. with live music. Free chairlift rides from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Monty Python's Spamalot
Breckenridge, July 27
6:30 p.m., Backstage Theatre, 121 South Ridge St. Lampooning the hallowed Arthurian legend, Monty Python's Spamalot details in irreverent fashion the story of England's King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table and how they might have come to be. (970) 453-0199.
To view a full listing of today's events visit http://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Frisco development code changes to be considered at council meeting
- Sticker shock: Breckenridge dam repairs expected to cost at least $16 million
- Frisco Peninsula Recreation Area bike path detour in effect until January
- All Colorado counties will have Obamacare insurance plans in 2018
- Use of I-70 toll lane in Clear Creek County more than doubled over winter
- Summit County police blotter: Trouble with “Mexican Mafia” prompts jewelry theft
- Colorado’s multiplying moose moving eastward, running into people
- Summit County board approves West Hills workforce-housing project in Keystone
- Breckenridge ranked second-best small town to visit by U.S. News and World Report
- Gothard: It’s about safeguarding lives, not power plays (column)