Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
December 25, 2013
Want to add an event to our calendar? Click here: http://apps.summitdaily.com/utils/calendar/addcalendar-v2.php
The Twelve Days of Copper
Copper Mountain, Dec. 25-31
9 a.m., Copper Mountain Resort, 209 Ten Mile Circle, Copper Mountain. Get your festive on with the Twelve Days of Copper. Torchlight parades for Christmas and New Year's Eve, fireworks, fire dancers, rail jams and more.
It's a Wonderful Life
Breckenridge, Dec. 25
2 p.m., Backstage Theatre, 121 South Ridge Street, Breckenridge. An angel helps a compassionate but despairingly frustrated businessman by showing what life would have been like if he never existed.
Santa in River Run
Keystone, Dec. 25
1 p.m., Warren Station Center for the Arts, 164 Ida Belle Drive, Keystone. Come to River Run and tell Santa all your last minute wishes.
Historic Walking Tour of Breck
Breckenridge, Dec. 25-27
11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., Breckenridge Welcome Center, 203 S. Main St., Breckenridge. Take a tour through Breckenridge's Nationally Recognized Historic District with a local expert. Along the way, hear stories about the hardy souls who lived in Breckenridge more than 100 years ago. Reservations not required, call for pricing. Call (970) 453-9767 x2. Tours start at 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m., tickets are $10 adults, $5 children (age 4-12). 1 p.m. only on Christmas day.
Free Copper Ambassador Mountain Tours
Copper Mountain, Dec. 25 to Apr. 20
10 a.m., Copper Mountain Resort, 209 Ten Mile Circle, Copper Mountain. Come and ski/ride for free with the Copper Ambassadors every day at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Meet at the hut by top of the American Eagle chair. Fun and informative! Daily, Dec. 16, to Apr. 13, 2014.
To view a full listing of today's events visit http://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Local
- Summit County assessor triumphs in bulk of initial property-tax appeals
- Summit County could be the new home of police-led driving school
- Breckenridge transportation the topic of Summit Daily’s next What’s Brewing event
- Breckenridge police issued shelter in place warning due to barricarded individual
- Summit Middle School 2016-17 first semester gold-level honor roll
- Summit County police blotter: Cop stumbles on freshly-powdered nose
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3+ feet of snow blankets region; power outages begin
- Summit County bars and restaurants taking up the fight against sexual assault
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont
- Fremont Recpath receives $4 million in federal funds for construction