Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
January 5, 2014
Want to add an event to our calendar? Click here: https://www.spingo.com/submit?AffiliateID=607&AffiliateID=607
Murphy of STS9 + Dr Fameus Breckenridge, Jan. 5
9 p.m., Three 20 South, 320 S. Main St., Breckenridge. David Murphy of STS9 performing a DJ and live band set featuring members of tiger party and Eminence Ensemble. Also on the bill Dr. Fameus [Allen Aucoin of the Disco Biscuits].
Free Copper Ambassador Snowshoe ToursCopper Mountain, Jan. 5 to April 13
10 a.m. and 1 p.m., Copper Mountain Resort. Join the Copper Mountain Resort Ambassadors for free snowshoe tours through forests and meadows at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. daily. Snowshoe rentals available. Please sign up at Guest Services, call (970) 968-2318 ext 45386.
Art Gallery at Keystone LakeKeystone, Jan. 5
Art Gallery at Keystone Lake is located across from the Adventure Center on the Ice Skating Lake behind the Lodge at Keystone. Stop in to find unique art and gift items including local photography, ceramics, stained glass, jewelry, quilting and more. Opened every day but Wednesdays. Hours are 12-4 p.m. during the week ,11-5 p.m. Saturdays, and 11-4 p.m. on Sunday. Gallery number is (970) 513 8033.
Burton Mountain FestivalCopper Mountain, Jan. 5
All day, Copper Mountain Resort. A full payload of product, parties and positive vibes. Try out the latest Burton gear for free, jam out to some après entertainment and introduce the kids to sideways sliding in the Riglet Park.
Ice Skating Show Keystone, Jan. 5
Call for times, Keystone Lake, Lakeside Village, Keystone. Come enjoy a free show by the Denver Figure Skating Club. Call (800) 354-4386.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Summit County overdose trial defendant sentenced to two years in community corrections
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- Business briefs: Summit County luxury home sales double in May
- Summer student lunch giveaway works to combat rising community need
- Top 5 most-read stories on SummitDaily.com, week of June 11
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- Breckenridge ambulance provider stripped of transport rights after spat with county government
- Vail Resorts declines Summit County request to split $300k in housing project costs
- Summit Daily editorial: What happened to Vail Resorts’ $30 million housing pledge?
- Faces of Hope, Part 5: Breckenridge couple learns to live with pain of son’s suicide