Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
January 11, 2014
Want to add an event to our calendar? Click here: https://www.spingo.com/submit?AffiliateID=607&AffiliateID=607
ULLR Classic Pond Hockey Tournament
Breckenridge, Jan. 11
8 a.m., Gold Run Nordic Center, 200 Clubhouse Dr, Breckenridge. Join the Breck Resort Chamber and the Recreation Department for the 2nd Annual ULLR Classic Pond Hockey Tournament! There are 3 categories of play – Men's Open, Men's Rec and Women's. Games are 3×3 with two 12-minute periods, and a 3 game guarantee. Come out and watch the action!
Frisco Gold Rush Races
Frisco, Jan. 11
7 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., Join the Town of Frisco in the Frisco Gold Rush races. There are races for people of all abilities and ages going on throughout the morning at the Frisco Nordic Center.
Frisco, Jan. 11
6 p.m, Join us at the B1 dirt parking lot near the Frisco Bay Marina for a heart and belly-warming bonfire, making use of recycled residents' Christmas trees. Chili and refreshments are available to benefit the Summit Nordic Ski Club! The traditional fireworks show will begin around 7:00 p.m. and will be visible from Main Street!
Dillon, Jan. 11
9:30 p.m., Snake River Saloon, 23074 Hwy 6, Dillon. Live on stage the MTHDS are one of Colorado's famous hip hop/ rock bands, totally exciting and fun to dance to, show time 9:30 p.m.
Sam Holt Band
Keystone, Jan. 11
9 p.m., The Goat Soup & Whiskey Tavern, 22954 U.S. Highway 6, Keystone. Sweet, lowdown, and introspective, Sam Holt writes rock songs that are heartfelt and poignant expressions of life experiences that reflect his southern roots. Sam Holt is ready to put his own name front and center with the newly assembled Sam Holt Band, which is anchored by Holt's distinguished guitar technique no pick, all thumb! Sam Holt Band brings a hypnotic amalgam of outlaw twang, southern power pop, and face-melting hard rock riff-age.
To view a full listing of today's events visit http://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Silverthorne construction fatality may have been caused by equipment blind spot, inspectors say
- Frisco development code changes to be considered at council meeting
- All Colorado counties will have Obamacare insurance plans in 2018
- Top 5 most-read stories on SummitDaily.com, week of June 18
- Gov. John Hickenlooper takes a spin in visit to possible link in Alma-to-Aspen trail loop
- Goar: Vail Resorts leading the charge to address housing crisis (column)
- Blue River group recasts hopes of golden fishing designation
- Colorado’s multiplying moose moving eastward, running into people
- High Country Crime: ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor
- Silverthorne celebrates opening of $9M performing arts center