Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
March 27, 2014
Want to add an event to our calendar? Click here: https://www.spingo.com/submit?AffiliateID=607&AffiliateID=607
Broadway Now: A Cabaret
Dillon, March 27 & 28
6:30 p.m., The Lake Dillon Theatre Company, 176 Lake Dillon Drive. The Annual Spring Cabaret Broadway Now featuring the music from the most current shows on and off Broadway. Tickets are $28.00 (plus fees) for general reserved seating and $38.00 (plus fees) for premiere table seating (includes light snacks and one bottle of wine per table). All performances also include complimentary desserts.
Copper Mountain, March 27 & 28
All Day, Copper Mountain Resort, 209 Ten Mile Circle. The United States of America Snowboard and Freeski Association National Championships is the largest snowboard and free skiing event on the earth welcoming top athletes from around the nation to compete for the title of National Champion.
Historic Walking Tour of Breck
Breckenridge, March 27 & 28
11 a.m. & 1:30 p.m., Breckenridge Welcome Center, 203 S. Main St. Take a tour through Breckenridge's Nationally Recognized Historic District with a local expert. Along the way, hear stories about the hardy souls who lived in Breckenridge more than 100 years ago. Reservations not required, call (970) 453-9767 x2. Tickets are $10 adults, $5 children (age 4-12).
80's Party and Ski Giveaway with DJ Cyn
Breckenridge, March 27
2:30 p.m., Coppertop Bar at Beaver Run Resort, 620 Village Rd. Come dressed in your best 80's gear and neon colors. Coors Light will be giving away a pair of Liberty Skis, all you have to do is come in to Coppertop Bar and buy a Coors Light draft or Coors bottle. Drawing for the skis is at 4 p.m., must be present to win. DJ Cyn will be spinning.
Crux and Francque
Frisco, March 27
9 p.m., Barkley Ballroom, 610 Main St. A full night of metal music with local favorites Crux and Denver metal band Francque. Free show with great drink specials until 11 p.m.
To view a full listing of today's events visit http://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Summit County overdose trial defendant sentenced to two years in community corrections
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- Business briefs: Summit County luxury home sales double in May
- Summer student lunch giveaway works to combat rising community need
- Top 5 most-read stories on SummitDaily.com, week of June 11
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- Breckenridge ambulance provider stripped of transport rights after spat with county government
- Vail Resorts declines Summit County request to split $300k in housing project costs
- Summit Daily editorial: What happened to Vail Resorts’ $30 million housing pledge?
- Faces of Hope, Part 5: Breckenridge couple learns to live with pain of son’s suicide