Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
March 28, 2014
Want to add an event to our calendar? Click here: https://www.spingo.com/submit?AffiliateID=607&AffiliateID=607
A Brilliant Evening of Violin Music
Breckenridge, March 28
7 p.m., Blue River Fine Art Gallery, 411 S. Main St. Join in the artistry of violin soloist and NRO Alumni Concertmaster Hugh Palmer as he performs pieces from Brahms, Strauss and much more. He will impress you with his comprehension of musical line, tonal poetry and overall journey.
Copper Mountain, March 28 to April 2
All Day, Copper Mountain Resort, 209 Ten Mile Circle. The United States of America Snowboard and Freeski Association National Championships is the largest snowboard and free skiing event on the earth welcoming top athletes from around the nation to compete for the title of National Champion.
Broadway Now: A Cabaret
Dillon, March 28-30
6:30 p.m., The Lake Dillon Theatre Company, 176 Lake Dillon Drive. The Annual Spring Cabaret Broadway Now featuring the music from the most current shows on and off Broadway. Tickets are $28.00 (plus fees) for general reserved seating and $38.00 (plus fees) for premiere table seating (includes light snacks and one bottle of wine per table). All performances also include complimentary desserts.
John Brown's Body
Frisco, March 28
9 p.m., Barkley Ballroom, 610 Main St. The original American reggae band John Brown's Body has been at the epicenter of the reggae/roots scene for over 20 years. Policulture opens at 9 p.m. Tickets are $18.
Dillon, March 28 & 29
9 p.m., Snake River Saloon, 23074 Highway 6. The return of Peace Officer, rock, hip-hop, Reggae. Call for details.
To view a full listing of today's events visit http://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Local
- Six-story hotel proposal hopes to “put Dillon on the map”
- Breckenridge transportation the topic of Summit Daily’s next What’s Brewing event
- Summit County could be the new home of police-led driving school
- Former Summit Housing Authority director reaches settlement with county
- Summit County assessor triumphs in bulk of initial property-tax appeals
- Summit County police blotter: Cop stumbles on freshly-powdered nose
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3+ feet of snow blankets region; power outages begin
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change
- Fremont Recpath receives $4 million in federal funds for construction
- Dog seriously injured after run-in with skier on Tiehack in Aspen