Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
April 17, 2014
Want to add an event to our calendar? Click here: https://www.spingo.com/submit?AffiliateID=607&AffiliateID=607
Cupcakes and Canvas
Keystone, April 17
4:30 p.m., Warren Station Center for the Arts, 164 Ida Belle Drive. Let your little one discover their inner Picasso. During this 2 hour class, your kids will be guided by an art teacher to create an artistic masterpiece while enjoying delicious cupcakes. Class includes canvas, art supplies, cupcakes, and guidance.
Third Thursday Art Party
Breckenridge, April 17
7 p.m., Ready Paint Fire! Breckenridge, 323 N. Main St. Studio fees waived all evening so come and try something new. Pottery and canvas painting, stained and fused glass, free munchie, great tunes, good friends. Come and be creative in a lively, colorful art studio.
Film: The Gold Sparrow/
We Ride: The Story of Snowboarding
Breckenridge, April 17
7 p.m., Backstage Theatre, 121 South Ridge St. The Breckenridge Festival of Film and The Breckenridge Backstage Theater Present two films. Family-friendly, adventure, documentary. Purchase tickets prior to the films at the Backstage Theater box office. $12/adult; $10/child, senior. (970) 453-0199.
Art Gallery at Keystone Lake
Keystone, April 17-20
11 a.m. to 4 p.m., On the lake across from the Adventure Center. Find that special gift before the gallery closes Sunday for mud season. Now open April 17 and 18, Noon to 4 p.m. and April 19 and 20, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Will return in mid June. Thank you for a great winter.
Breckenridge Spring Fever Festival
Breckenridge, April 17-27
8:30 a.m., Breckenridge Ski Resort, Peak 8 Base Area, T- Bar Restaurant, 1599 Ski Hill Rd. The biggest spring party in the Rocky Mountains is back. Breckenridge Ski Resort's annual 'Spring Fever' month-long festival will again return to Breck to end ski season with a bang, and will feature a series of events both on the mountain and in town.
To view a full listing of today's events visit http://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Silverthorne construction fatality may have been caused by equipment blind spot, inspectors say
- Top 5 most-read stories on SummitDaily.com, week of June 18
- All Colorado counties will have Obamacare insurance plans in 2018
- Frisco development code changes to be considered at council meeting
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- Goar: Vail Resorts leading the charge to address housing crisis (column)
- Blue River group recasts hopes of golden fishing designation
- Silverthorne celebrates opening of $9M performing arts center
- High Country Crime: ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor
- Steep push, stunning views on the Lenawee Trail outside Keystone