Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
February 11, 2014
Want to add an event to our calendar? Click here: https://www.spingo.com/submit?AffiliateID=607&AffiliateID=607
50+ Winter Games
Keystone, Feb. 11
All day, Keystone. 2014 Summit County 50+ Winter Games offers people 50 years or older a chance to compete in a series of winter games. Compete in Ice Skating, Nordic and Alpine Events this Feb.
Summit Ski Exhibit
Breckenridge, Feb. 11-14
11 a.m., Breckenridge Hertiage Alliance, 203 S. Main St., Breckenridge. Celebrate the first 100 years of skiing in Summit County with a ski documentary and vintage equipment and clothing. This exhibit is a colorful look into the history of skiing. Free admission, donations appreciated. Call (970) 453-9767.
BYOK (Bring Your Own Kayak)
Silverthorne, Feb. 11
7 p.m., Silverthorne Recreation Center, 430 Rainbow Drive, Silverthorne. Bring Your Own Kayak program is your chance to get ready for boating season. The pool is reserved, no lap swimmers, for kayaks and paddlers. $5 additional fee if you are sharing a boat or teaching. (970) 262-7370.
Keystone, Feb. 11
9 p.m., The Goat Soup & Whiskey Tavern, 22954 U.S. Highway 6, Keystone. Pool Tournament tonight.
Free Copper Ambassador Mountain Tours
Copper Mountain, Feb. 11 to Apr. 13
10 a.m., Copper Mountain Resort, 209 Ten Mile Circle, Copper Mountain. Come and ski/ride for free with the Copper Ambassadors every day at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Meet at the hut by top of the American Eagle chair. Fun and informative! Daily, Dec. 16, to Apr. 13, 2014.
To view a full listing of today's events visit http://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Silverthorne construction fatality may have been caused by equipment blind spot, inspectors say
- Frisco development code changes to be considered at council meeting
- All Colorado counties will have Obamacare insurance plans in 2018
- Top 5 most-read stories on SummitDaily.com, week of June 18
- Gov. John Hickenlooper takes a spin in visit to possible link in Alma-to-Aspen trail loop
- Goar: Vail Resorts leading the charge to address housing crisis (column)
- Blue River group recasts hopes of golden fishing designation
- Colorado’s multiplying moose moving eastward, running into people
- High Country Crime: ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor
- Silverthorne celebrates opening of $9M performing arts center