Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
February 20, 2014
Want to add an event to our calendar? Click here: https://www.spingo.com/submit?AffiliateID=607&AffiliateID=607
Breckenridge, Feb. 20 & 21
7:30 p.m., Backstage Theatre, 121 South Ridge St., Breckenridge. The 10th follows two recruits who join the 85th Regiment at Camp Hale in the Pando Valley for the purpose of becoming alpine soldiers. Fortitude, faith, and fighting spirit combine to create a brotherhood of soldiers never seen before – or since. (970) 453-0199.
Summit Concert Band Mid-Winter Concert
Dillon, Feb. 20
7 p.m., Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church, 56 US Hwy 6,, Dillon. Take a break from skiing and join Summit Concert Band for their Mid-Winter Concert, under the direction of Lt. Colonel (Ret.) Beth Steele. As the Band concludes its Sponsorship Drive with this concert, several great bargains will be for sale at a silent auction before the concert and during Intermission. Winners will be announced at the conclusion of the concert. For questions, call (970) 333-4664 or go to http://www.summitconcertband.org.
Dillon, Feb. 20
9 p.m., Snake River Saloon, 23074 Highway 6, Dillon. Live on stage, Birch Street is an up and coming Southern rock group from the front range. Drink Specials begin at 9 p.m.
El Ten Eleven
Breckenridge, Feb. 20
9 p.m., Three 20 South, 320 S. Main Street, Breckenridge. Despite the absence of lyrics, their latest release, their fifth studio full-length album, may be the most personal to date. 'Tim and I have been through a lot in the past couple of years,' Dunn reflects. 'We've both been divorced, moved to different cities, Tim went through some really dark times, I got remarried and had a kid for a while things were uncertain and we threw ourselves into the new record and it called for more than just short pop structures.'
Free Copper Ambassador Mountain Tours
Copper Mountain, Feb. 20 to Apr. 13
10 a.m., Copper Mountain Resort, 209 Ten Mile Circle, Copper Mountain. Come and join the Copper Mountain Ambassadors every day at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. for a free mountain tour. Meet at the hut by top of the American Eagle chair.
To view a full listing of today's events visit http://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Silverthorne construction fatality may have been caused by equipment blind spot, inspectors say
- Frisco development code changes to be considered at council meeting
- All Colorado counties will have Obamacare insurance plans in 2018
- Top 5 most-read stories on SummitDaily.com, week of June 18
- Gov. John Hickenlooper takes a spin in visit to possible link in Alma-to-Aspen trail loop
- Goar: Vail Resorts leading the charge to address housing crisis (column)
- Blue River group recasts hopes of golden fishing designation
- Colorado’s multiplying moose moving eastward, running into people
- High Country Crime: ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor
- Silverthorne celebrates opening of $9M performing arts center