Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
February 21, 2014
Want to add an event to our calendar? Click here: https://www.spingo.com/submit?AffiliateID=607&AffiliateID=607
Breckenridge, Feb. 21
7:30 p.m., Backstage Theatre, 121 South Ridge St., Breckenridge. The 10th follows two recruits who join the 85th Regiment at Camp Hale in the Pando Valley for the purpose of becoming alpine soldiers. Fortitude, faith, and fighting spirit combine to create a brotherhood of soldiers never seen before – or since. (970) 453-0199.
Silverthorne, Feb. 21
7 p.m., North Branch Library, Silverthorne. Friends of the Libraries presents "Greenland is White, Iceland is …..," a free slide/talk show by John Warner. The Friends of the Libraries presents these talks as part of their fundraising efforts to help the libraries purchase books and other supplies. You can follow them on Facebook and Twitter or check the website at http://www.summitcountylibraries.org.
Country Dance Night
Dillon, Feb. 21
7 p.m., Dillon Amphitheater, 100 Lodge Pole, Dillon. Join us for County dancing at the Silverthorne Pavilion. Dance lessons start promptly at 7 p.m. and continue until 8 p.m. Open dancing with your favorite country songs until 11 p.m. Cash bar available, you may bring your own snacks.$5.00 cover charge. Call (970) 453-2224 to be added to the dance email list or contact us at email@example.com.
Marc Stone's New Orleans All-Stars
Frisco, Feb. 21
9 p.m., The Goat Soup & Whiskey Tavern, 22954 U.S. Highway 6, Keystone. Head down to the Goat Soup and Whiskey Tavern for a night of music from Marc Stone's New Orleans All-Stars.
Dillon, Feb. 21
9 p.m., Snake River Saloon, 23074 Highway 6, Dillon. Live on stage, Funky Johnson is Summit's own Funk/Rock band. Great Lady lead vocals, singing your favs. Please support local music.
To view a full listing of today's events visit http://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Local
- Summit County could be the new home of police-led driving school
- Breckenridge transportation the topic of Summit Daily’s next What’s Brewing event
- Summit County assessor triumphs in bulk of initial property-tax appeals
- Dillon man recognized for stopping crime in City Market parking lot
- Breckenridge police issued shelter in place warning due to barricarded individual
- Summit County police blotter: Cop stumbles on freshly-powdered nose
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3+ feet of snow blankets region; power outages begin
- Fremont Recpath receives $4 million in federal funds for construction
- ‘Unstable’ man attacks Aspen police with razor blades
- Take 5: Life of a Copper Mountain avalanche rescue dog