Vail Resorts sells Inn at Keystone for $6.4 million
November 18, 2016
Vail Resorts announced that it sold the Inn at Keystone for $6.4 million. The company sold the property to Realty Capital Partners, based out of Dallas. Despite the sale, Vail Resorts has made a deal with Realty Capital Partners to continue managing the property.
After the season ends in the spring, the Inn at Keystone will close for renovations. Plans include a more open floor plan for the lobby, a new fitness center as well as new outdoor communal spaces. All guest rooms and common areas will be re-done with a modern rustic look.
The property will also be rebranded as the Hyatt Place Keystone, making it the first big-name hotel brand in the town. The property is scheduled to reopen in the summer of 2017 under its new name.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Dillon town council sends hotel development back to drawing board
- Summit High School 2016-17 first semester gold-level honor roll
- Mrs. Summit County works with pageant to collect teddy bears for children
- Frisco BBQ Challenge hosting essay contest for Father’s Day weekend getaway
- Rocky Mountain resorts report lodging revenue up by 7.2 percent
- Breckenridge businesses facing discipline over December drug bust
- Storm set to break Summit County’s dry spell with as many as 7 inches predicted Thursday
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps
- Summit County daycare teachers to get free health care access
- Summit County works to dispel rumors in the immigrant community