Whole Foods Frisco store now hiring
February 6, 2014
Interested applicants can also receive real-time updates and learn more about what’s happening behind the scenes on the store’s Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/WholeFoodsFrisco.
Whole Foods Market Frisco is located at 261 Lusher Court, Frisco, CO 80443.
Whole Foods Market, the national grocer coming soon to Frisco, is now accepting applications for employment.
The store is set to open in late spring, and is looking to hire more than 100 team members.
Positions are available in produce, grocery, meat and seafood, bakery, specialty, prepared foods, whole body, customer service and retail support. The company said it is seeking "foodies, outdoor enthusiast, entrepreneurs and people wanting to work for a high-energy, positive and mission-driven company."
Part-time and full-time positions are available, and company benefits are available based on service hours and include a grocery discount and ongoing growth and education opportunities.
Positions are posted online for two weeks, and application dates and deadlines vary.
Currently, there are two postings, one for the store data administrator and one for specialty team leader. Assistant team leader and department buyer jobs will be posted Feb. 24. Applications for cashier and other team member positions will be available March 3.
Interested applicants can also receive real-time updates and learn more about what's happening behind the scenes on the store's Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/WholeFoodsFrisco. Whole Foods Market Frisco is located at 261 Lusher Court, Frisco, CO 80443.
Trending In: Local
- Summit County could be the new home of police-led driving school
- Breckenridge transportation the topic of Summit Daily’s next What’s Brewing event
- Summit County assessor triumphs in bulk of initial property-tax appeals
- Dillon man recognized for stopping crime in City Market parking lot
- Breckenridge police issued shelter in place warning due to barricarded individual
- Summit County police blotter: Cop stumbles on freshly-powdered nose
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3+ feet of snow blankets region; power outages begin
- Fremont Recpath receives $4 million in federal funds for construction
- ‘Unstable’ man attacks Aspen police with razor blades
- Take 5: Life of a Copper Mountain avalanche rescue dog