Whole Foods Frisco store now hiring
February 6, 2014
Interested applicants can also receive real-time updates and learn more about what’s happening behind the scenes on the store’s Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/WholeFoodsFrisco.
Whole Foods Market Frisco is located at 261 Lusher Court, Frisco, CO 80443.
Whole Foods Market, the national grocer coming soon to Frisco, is now accepting applications for employment.
The store is set to open in late spring, and is looking to hire more than 100 team members.
Positions are available in produce, grocery, meat and seafood, bakery, specialty, prepared foods, whole body, customer service and retail support. The company said it is seeking "foodies, outdoor enthusiast, entrepreneurs and people wanting to work for a high-energy, positive and mission-driven company."
Part-time and full-time positions are available, and company benefits are available based on service hours and include a grocery discount and ongoing growth and education opportunities.
Positions are posted online for two weeks, and application dates and deadlines vary.
Currently, there are two postings, one for the store data administrator and one for specialty team leader. Assistant team leader and department buyer jobs will be posted Feb. 24. Applications for cashier and other team member positions will be available March 3.
Interested applicants can also receive real-time updates and learn more about what's happening behind the scenes on the store's Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/WholeFoodsFrisco. Whole Foods Market Frisco is located at 261 Lusher Court, Frisco, CO 80443.
Trending In: Local
- Six-story hotel proposal hopes to “put Dillon on the map”
- Former Summit Housing Authority director reaches settlement with county
- Breckenridge transportation the topic of Summit Daily’s next What’s Brewing event
- Copper Mountain hosts pond hockey tournament to benefit Dave Repsher
- Hope on the Slopes cancer fundraiser at Breckenridge Ski Resort Saturday, Feb. 25
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change
- Dog seriously injured after run-in with skier on Tiehack in Aspen
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3+ feet of snow blankets region; power outages begin
- Trump administration puts recreational marijuana in crosshairs
- Greeley teen identified as victim of train wreck in Eaton