Recipe: St. Patrick’s Day matcha-frosted infused cannabis cookies
March 17, 2017
As we leave winter behind, things are starting to green up. St. Patrick's Day is upon us to boot, so cooking/smoking of the green is how we'll roll with this batch of tasty sugar cookies topped with infused frosting.
You can buy sugar cookie dough in the refrigerated section of your supermarket, or make up a batch using the recipe we have included here. But really, we are all about the frosting. It's green, not with food coloring but rather with matcha powder.
Get the recipe on The Denver Post website, click here.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Marijuana
- Weed Index: Wholesale pot prices at all-time low in Colorado
- Backcountry Cannabis Co. sells Breckenridge store to Denver-based dispensary
- The Cannabist: How do marijuana vape pens work?
- Colorado cannabis: Exploring the mad science of marijuana
- Dooby Do’s and Don’ts: What you need to know about marijuana in Colorado
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Frisco workforce-housing project delayed amid rising construction costs
- US beer critic names Frisco’s Outer Range a top new brewery
- Summit School District to ‘protect, preserve’ student memorial garden during construction