Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- ‘Like the Wild West’: Breck celebrates 30 years of snowboarding
- Summit County restaurants offer alternatives to cooking for Christmas
- Week in Summit: New business budding in Silverthorne; pot bothers Nebraska, Oklahoma
- On the Hill: A Sunday winter storm means free refills at Breckenridge