The 27-year-old male found deceased in his Breckenridge residence on Monday has been identified as Neal Raczek. Raczek had lived in Breck since fall 2011, and was employed at Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center. A preliminary investigation suggests the manner of death is consistent with natural causes, but an autopsy has been scheduled.
27-year-old Neal Raczek found dead in Breckenridge
- Sleep apnea at high altitude a hidden hindrance for endurance athletes
- Officials puzzle over orange water near Breckenridge neighborhood
- As cannabis becomes more mainstream, couples start incorporating it in weddings
- Summit housing partnership targets long-term family rentals
- Editor's picks: Summit County's best bets for the weekend