The 27-year-old male found deceased in his Breckenridge residence on Monday has been identified as Neal Raczek. Raczek had lived in Breck since fall 2011, and was employed at Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center. A preliminary investigation suggests the manner of death is consistent with natural causes, but an autopsy has been scheduled.
27-year-old Neal Raczek found dead in Breckenridge
- Summit County's largest workforce housing project moves toward master plan
- Photos: Trump arrives in Aspen
- Big Sam's Funky Nation plays free show at Copper Mountain
- Summit County woman one of many misdiagnosed with MS, lawsuit says
- Ezra Smith, Summit Tigers MTB in tough new division for season opener in Frisco Aug. 27-28