The 27-year-old male found deceased in his Breckenridge residence on Monday has been identified as Neal Raczek. Raczek had lived in Breck since fall 2011, and was employed at Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center. A preliminary investigation suggests the manner of death is consistent with natural causes, but an autopsy has been scheduled.
27-year-old Neal Raczek found dead in Breckenridge
- 2nd skier dies at Breckenridge Ski Resort in four days
- Silverthorne development proposes tripling of its housing units, irks some neighbors
- Breckenridge snowboarder Lauren Weibert bound for 2015 Deaflympics
- Lyle Lovett returns to Breckenridge with his Acoustc Group on Sunday, March 1
- With more people trying out backcountry trekking, proper training is key