The Town of Frisco kicked off the 20th annual Colorado BBQ Challenge on Friday. More than 40,000 meat lovers are expected to visit. The event will continue through today.
Images from the Colorado BBQ Challenge
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Winter of 1898-'99 buries town under 20 feet of snow
- How Copper Mountain became a hotbed for international ski team training
- Colorado gold rush history: Nov. 30 to Dec. 4, 1915
- Warren Haynes releases third solo album 'Ashes & Dust'