On Tuesday, Oct. 1, at 10:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to the death of 30-year-old Stephen Mahlstedt in Keystone. The case is currently under investigation and no further information will be released at this time.
30-year-old male found dead in Keystone
- Colorado Escapist: Spring backcountry skiing in powder magnet Montezuma
- Summit County compromises in complex Keystone land deal
- Breckenridge, Silverthorne swear in new councilmembers
- District Attorney Bruce Brown defends vacation time: 'I'm a public servant. Not a public slave'
- Breckenridge moves ahead with Denison Placer affordable housing project