On Tuesday, Oct. 1, at 10:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to the death of 30-year-old Stephen Mahlstedt in Keystone. The case is currently under investigation and no further information will be released at this time.
30-year-old male found dead in Keystone
- Summit County could face strain from Colorado's new water plan
- Ski patrollers explain the finer points of ski area etiquette
- Summit Foundation hosts 25th Annual Philanthropy Awards
- Summit County police blotter: Broken glass at the Breckenridge yo-yo store
- Work It Out: The post-Thanksgiving ski workout