Eric Larson, 45, from Lafayette, Colo., had been skiing at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area when he collapsed at the bottom of a hill on Dec. 26, according to the Summit County Coroner’s Office. He was taken from the ski area to St. Anthony’s Hospital in Lakewood via a Flight For Life helicopter and died within minutes of being admitted to the emergency department, the coroner reported. An autopsy has been scheduled.
Skier collapses at A-Basin, dies at hospital
- Wind Sprints: On blasphemy and brisket (editor column)
- Breckenridge breaks ground on one housing project, cuts the ribbon on another
- Mountain Town News: Will wolves ever yip & growl in Colorado?
- Mountain Wheels: Affordable Jaguars – including a new SUV – seek to broaden appeal
- Green Mountain anglers reel in $20 for each pike they catch