Obituary: Benjamin Bradley Barnert
August 5, 2013
Benjamin Bradley Barnert
Benjamin Bradley Barnert was born April 4, 1954, in Marshall, Missouri. He entered into rest on July 28, 2013. Benjamin was a residence of Kansas City, Missouri and Leawood, Kansas for 33 plus years. He recently resided in Breckenridge, Colorado for the last two years.
He leaves behind his wife Darla, a daughter Libby who lives in New York City and a son Andrew who is a United States Marine. Benjamin also leaves behind his parents Brad and Dorothy and his in-laws Helen and Gerald Dewitt of who all resided in Chillicothe, Missouri. He leaves a sister Cathy Payne of Lathrop and many nieces and nephews.
Benjamin will be laid to rest at the Christ Church Anglican-Columbarium Garden. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to, Christ Church Anglican, Overland Park, Kansas
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- BREAKING: Silverthorne police request residents take shelter
- Faces of Hope, Part 1: Frisco mother still coming to terms with her son’s 2006 suicide
- Summit High School honors seven ’17 senior scholars
- Silverthorne developer seeks community feedback on project that could transform town
- Historic Frisco cabin to be disassembled after sagging under years of snow